Fill the gaps between your saddlebags and smooth out the rear of your custom Bagger with this custom wide rear fender.
The fender's 4" stretch is designed to match perfectly with a set of 4" stretched saddlebags or 4" saddlebag extensions.
The recessed area in this fender is designed to be utilized for mounting your license plate.
BD’s Custom Fenders are made from Bad Dad's own molds and feature:
- High quality, hand laid fiberglass.
- Extremely rigid fiberglass with a smooth gel-coat that is always pinhole free.
- Increased flanges on wide fender for smoother look.
- Uncut exhaust ports allowing you to create your one-of-a-kind custom bagger.
- Compatible with detachable backrests and sissy bars.
- Ability to use factory detachable Tour Pack (currently 1997-2008 models only).
- Lengthened fender that looks good with both solo and two-up seating.
- Longer fender hides frame rails and factory wiring with solo and two-up style seating.
- Fits 1997-2008 model year Road King, Electra Glide, Street Glide, and Road Glide.
Area over plate: 14-1/2"
Widest point at bottom: 15-3/4"
Area over plate: 15-1/4"
International Shipping is around $80.00
We Refund Shipping Overcharges when we ship.
The frame is designed to sit inside the plate mounting area of the fender's recess and the stainless steel frame creates a smooth transition between the fender and license plate.
Add a set of license plate LED studs to secure the plate and frame and also illuminate the plate for night time riding.